Here are just a few “what to do’s” while visiting Destin, Panama City Beach and South Walton… not really in any particular order of faves to least, but we numbered them anyway.
1. Lunch at Bud and Ally’s in Seaside, Florida. Get a cocktail or a coke (your preference) and check out the views of the Ocean up top at the bar. We recommend the Ahi Tuna Salad here. Yum yum yum!
2. Grab a glass of wine at Sunset, a towel to sit on with your loved one, and gaze out over the ocean while the sun goes down. It’s beautiful!
3. Grab the kids, a pail, shovel and make a SANDCASTLE fit for a king or princess! Check out the new Sandcastle Lessons By Clicking Here.
4. Again with KIDS… Take them CRABBING! Crabbing at night on the beach with the family, a flashlight and pail, bare feet, and the sounds of the ocean. Check it out at what we caught!! (below) Yes, he was released ;0)
5. Drive to Grayton Beach and have a meal at the Red Bar. Local favorite, very lively crowd, very loud and eclectic fun place! Great food, usually limited parking available, but a MUST GO!
6. Check out Café Thirty A off of 30A Scenic Hwy in Seagrove Beach and enjoy the 2 for 1 meals between 5 and 6pm.
7. Head to Seaside and walk to the Shops of Ruskin (town center area). Great art can be found here!
8. Watch a flick out on the lawn in Seaside. (Seasonally aired and check out the events calendar)
9. Point out star constellations up in the night sky. If you’re on the beach the views of the starry lit nights is amazing!
10. On a rainy day… visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach or try the “Gyro Cycle” in Wonder Works.
11. Dinner time in Panama City Beach… We enjoy Salt Water Grill (the kids will like the enormous fish tank wall) or Captain Anderson’s -you can have an amazing dinner, delightful desert then walk along the dock with your family.
12. Frangista Beach community off of 30A in Miramar Beach is a beautiful spot to see, plus we have the perfect vacation home to stay in too.
13. Check out the Family Arcade, Trak and Mini-Golf Center in Destin.
14. Coming to Seacrest Beach in March around Easter Time? Enjoy the festivities of Rosemary Beach. Hunt for eggs and enjoy a brunch too! (Check out Rosemary Beach Calendar for Exact Details)
15. In Frangista Beach/Destin and hungry? Grab a lunch at ocean front Pompano Joe’s, walk the beach and let the kids run free!