This month’s featured listing is one that we simply adore! She’s named Bella Fortuna and it’s located in beautiful Seacrest Beach. Bella was chosen for the month due to its growing popularity among repeat guests and overwhelming 5 star reviews!!
Recent Review: We loved staying at Bella Fortuna. This home was beautiful, clean, and well located to both the pool and the beach. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you could need and the beds were very comfortable. We also liked the outdoor shower for removing the sand after our days at the beach. Another plus was the daily beach chair/umbrella set-up. It was so nice not having to rush to the beach to stake out our location. Each day we simply showed up and our two chairs and umbrella were already set up and reserved with our name. In addition there was ample room for the extra chairs and toys we brought for the kids. The manager, Patty, was terrific too! She was so helpful during the planning of our trip. We would definitely recommend this house to families visiting..
Bella’s Highlights Include:
* Stained dark coffee concrete flooring, beautifully updated stainless kitchen with granite and kitchen counter island
* First floor queen bedroom with bathroom and walk out patio door to an outside shower or sit and relax with a cup of Joe
* Master king bedroom, located upstairs with luxury bedding and a separate shower and tub
* Upstairs loft area with XBOX (bring your own games) and a large family sized balcony for entertaining with wet bar
* Bella Fortuna comes with discounts by Sunny Days Bikes & Kayaks of South Walton. Families enjoy 15% off bikes and other items sold or you may bring your own and store in the private driveway or back patio.
* Amazing 12, 000 sq ft Seacrest Beach Lagoon Pool ( equipped with kiddie fountains, palm trees, lounge chairs, shaded areas and direct sun, resort style landscaping, picnic areas and rest rooms )
Details of Bella Fortuna: Bella has a master king bed with flat screen TV a walkout private balcony with seating, nice large walk-in closet, and luxury bath and separate shower, double vanity. This home is all about comfort, elegance, and ready to entertain your family and friends!
It’s perfect for relaxing and rejuvenation at the beach. When you walk into the house you will take notice immediately of the open floor plan which is very inviting for families. Bella has dark hardwoods through out, granite and fully equipped kitchen with counter top island bar, an adjoining spacious great room and cable flat screen TV, plus a large table for family meals in the dining area. All of the bedrooms are oversized, so there is more than enough sleeping space in each room, incuding the upstairs private loft area. Each bedroom has large walk in closets, flat screen TV wired with cable, and a full bath. The loft upstairs has a half bath (no tub or shower), opens to a oversized balcony with wet bar.
The first floor bedroom – Queen bed, twin bed, flat screen TV, full bath, walk in closet. Located right behind the kitchen area, with patio walkout. Patio features a nice brand new charcoal grill (charcoal is not provided), seating, and an outdoor uncovered shower. The second floor bedrooms – At one end of the hallway is where you will find a beautifully appointed master king bedroom with a mastersuite bathroom. The bath is very spacious and features a stand alone soaking tub, seperate oversized full shower, and his and her vanity, plus a large walk in closet. The bedroom features a large cable wired flat screen TV, balcony with seating, and an extreme comfy king sized bed. The queen and twin beds, perfect for another family or friends, is located at the other end of the hall. It features a queen bed and a twin bed, cable wired flat screen TV, and another full shower and bath. As you head upstairs from the second floor, you will come to the loft.
The upstairs loft is absolutely perfect for families. It features a half bath, twin sleeper sofa, and a trundle pull out, TV, plus an entry way to the beautifully tiled balcony and built in outdoor wet bar (perfect for entertainment). There are a ton of activities to enjoy while staying in this 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home. You are almost in a five star resort, but without the price tag and you get to enjoy a 12,000 square foot lagoon, equipped with picnic shaded areas, grill areas, tennis, play area, and more.
We have a FREE Seasonal Beach Trolley which will take you and your family to and from the beach. Or, you can stroll along the private shaded walkway straight to the beach. The trolley picks you up right in front of your vacation home! Just take your cell and call them!
See it for yourself and BOOK TODAY, www.vrbo.com/428477
12% off today up until 2014!
* Location is incredible! Kids can jump on their bikes and ride within minutes to everything- including Rosemary Beach. Bella is directly behind ‘The Village of South Walton’ – super close to La Cocina, Bentley Restaurant, Sundries, and more!