As Owners, we play a significant role in helping you elevate your beach vacation and guest experience.
30A Beach Rental Guests receive Ultimate Stellar Service
As owners, we welcome you, our guests, and are committed to giving you the best experience possible. We want you to return year after year. By ensuring our guests have a welcoming, positive experience with impeccable customer service, we look to the future of them wanting to come back. We know by providing excellent customer service throughout the guest's stay, responding to their needs and inquiries, and promptly addressing issues.
Complimentary & Concierge Services
The Leeward Seagrove Beach Property guests enjoy a complimentary beach chair set with an umbrella set up daily right on the beautiful, 30A Emerald Coast private beach.
Our Destin Silvershells Beach Property offers guests beautifully upgraded kitchen amenities, exclusive use of a gym, pickle ball courts, a hot tub, a pool, and a sand bar grill. * Beach Service is NOT Included, but our guests may rent directly with the Vendor.
We help to create a memorable and enjoyable beach vacation for our guests, fostering friendships and word-of-mouth recommendations.
A $300 Deposit is due now to hold the reservation
Balance is due 60 days before arrival
No Credit Card Fees
GUESTS WILL RECEIVE A REFUND IF CANCELED 60 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
GUESTS WILL RECEIVE A REFUND DUE TO A MANDATORY EVACUATION
Here is a snippet of our Rules & Regulations. Guests will receive a Docusign to book the rentals and will not be allowed to enter unless the contract is filled out completely, returned, and signed by owners and renting guests.
Leeward Guests Rules & Regulations
GUEST & HOA RULES
The guest limit is 4 MAX per condo.
- No sub-letting of any kind. ONLY registered and contractually listed guests are allowed inside the condo and around the property, including the beach area. If they are not on the contract, then they are not allowed to use the parking gate, beach access gate, or be inside the condo or on the premises around the building (per HOA)
- Parents are solely responsible for their children, and the financially accountable guest listed on the contract is exclusively liable for the guests brought into or around the Property.
- No smoking anywhere near, inside, or outside of this condo Property. No animals are allowed inside, outside, or near this Property at any time.
- Parking permits: Leeward allows one car per unit. You will get a parking pass for the unit. HOA will tow cars without a parking permit. Wrongfully parked vehicles will be pulled and charged by the towing company.
- BBQ grills should only be used outside the condo and within the designated parking lot area. Guests may not bring BBQ Grills inside or anywhere near the outside of the building. Guests are responsible for taking appropriate safety precautions when using grills on the Property and shall be liable for all damages resulting from misusing any grill. All activities that may take place inside the Property, including the beach area and swimming, are at the guest's own risk.
- NO GOLF CARTS ARE ALLOWED DUE TO LIMITED PARKING. GOLF CARTS WILL BE TOWED per HOA
- All guests use the beach chairs, and any part of the beach or water is at their own risk. Per Fl Law, infants are considered "persons" and must be listed and counted to the maximum of 4
- Only those listed above can occupy this property and the beach area. Video Surveillance is outside the Property, and HOA board members are on site. HOA can ask guests/renters to leave the premises if they feel our guests are breaking the Property rules. Any rule-breaking of the HOA or this contract will result in eviction without a refund.
Silvershells Beach Resort Rules & Regulations
The limit of guests is set to 2 MAX.
No sub-letting of any kind. ONLY registered and listed guests on this contract are allowed inside the condo and around the Property, including the beach area.
- No smoking anywhere near, inside, or outside of this condo Property.
- No animals are allowed inside, outside, or near this Property at any time.
- BBQ grills should only be used outside the condo and within the resort's designated area. Guests may not bring BBQ inside or anywhere near the outside of the building. Guests are responsible for taking appropriate safety precautions when using grills on the Property and shall be liable for all damages resulting from misusing any grill. All activities that may take place inside the Property, including the beach area and swimming, are at guests' own risk.
- NO GOLF CARTS ARE ALLOWED DUE TO LIMITED PARKING. GOLF CARTS WILL BE TOWED.
Guests will receive a contract to sign with these rules and additional ones at the time of asking for the contract. All contract terms are binding once signed by the owners and the rental guest party.